Plan, directs, and coordinates all work involving assigned construction project(s) including the supervision of construction crew(s) to complete work on time and within budget.
– Monitor and manage all aspects of costs related to projects producing reports as needed or requested.
– Monitor and oversee construction site safety, productivity, quality, and performance.
– Analyzes bids, contract drawings, documents and job completion dates to fully comprehend the total scope of the project.
– Schedule and manage subcontractors, suppliers, direct reports and equipment.
– Attend onsite meetings as representative interacting with customers, owners, and inspectors.
– Resolve onsite problems.
– Complete company required and regulatory documents related to material, equipment, safety and personnel.
– Together with Project Manager create project schedule and manage daily to meet deadlines.
– Responsible for on-site adherence to company policy and procedures.
– Planning and organizing
– Problem Solving
Associate degree in Construction Management or similar combined with sufficient on-the-job experience to manage day-to-day activities on site. Minimum of 5 years oil and gas experience. Expert in computer usage including Microsoft Office and the Internet.
If you are interested please apply online by clicking the link below. If selected, you will be contacted by a member of the Human Resources team.